- Why do some people benefit from their real estate investment while others lose?
- Why did your listing expire while the other house in the neighbourhood got sold?
- Should you buy first or sell first?
- Which one is a better investment? A condo or a house? New or re-sale?
- Are you over-leveraged? What does that mean anyways?
- Should you get a variable rate mortgage or a fixed rate mortgage?
- As an investor, what would you consider to be the signs to abandon the “real estate” ship before the iceberg strikes?
- How much money do you need to start as an investor? Do you have to incorporate?
- Can you really buy property using OPM (other people's money)?
1. 9 step system to get your home sold quick and for top dollar
2.Don’t pay another cent to your Landlord in rent
3.11 things you need to know to pass your home inspection
4.Things you must know before you buy
5.Mistakes to avoid when trading up to a Larger Home
6.How to save thousands of Dollars when you buy
7.10 inside tips on selling your own home.
8.Buyer traps and how to avoid them
If you have other scenarios that you would like help with, please email them to me. Upon review, I will get back to you.
Please note that due to overwhelming response it may take longer than a couple of working days for you to receive an answer.
Advice for For Sale By Owners: The following video will show you everything that you need, to prepare yourself when selling your home and then buying another to move to. If you have any questions, please call me for a no obligation initial consultation of up to 30 minutes.